Saturday 2 April 2016

Get to Know Me : A Tag



Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!

Aku ada dapat tag Get to Know Me ni dari Erin Azmir. So bila kena tag, perlu jawab yer. Hampir terlupa pasal tag ni sebab busy sikit dengan klinikal huhu. Next week ada klinikal lagi. Chaiyok and fighting for me haha. K, jom get to know me if you do huhu.

1. Name
Full name? No need I think. Just call me Athirah :)

2. Age
I'm just turning 21 years old on March 9th

3. Best friend/s
I have a number of best friends for now since I'm quite close with them, love them but I think there no need to post their names here

4. Relationship status
Currently single

5. Piercings you have
None because as for me it's hurt haha

6. Piercings you want
None since I don't like it. It's hurt haha

7. Tattoos you have
None, as a Muslim we cannot have tattoos at any part of our body

8. Tattoos you want
I'm not fan of tattoos and I don't like it actually. Tattoos make my skin horrible.

9. Favourite blog
I love reading cute and tidy blog like Wanaseoby, Tashira, Erin Azmir and Beeha Azman 

10. The meaning behind my URL
Nothing complicated, just my name :)

11. Favourite band at the moment
I like to listen to korean songs actually so the group I like at the moment are EXO, VIXX, GOT7 and BTS. I also listen to 1 Direction songs but if solo singer, usually listen to Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber and Charlie Puth. As for malay band, currently like to listen to Akim & The Majistret.

12. Favourite movie
I'm really really a fan of Divergent Series haha. I have followed the movie since Part 1. 

13. A fact about my personality
Quite quiet among people that I'm not so close but quite loud and funny among people I'm close to. Love to make my family and friends happy and laugh so hard lol. (I'm a cat lover and the only child in family)

14. What I hate most about myself
I hate most about my quiet side since sometime people perhaps will think that I'm a temper and arrogant lol (usually people that don't know me will think that way)

15. What I love most about myself
My friendly and crazy side since I love to make my family and friends happy when they are around me haha

16. What I want to be when I'm older
Hope I can be as what my studying course now or be a businesswoman since I want to have my own money to take care of my parents and cats :)

17. Ideas of the perfect date
Hmm I don't think of a date with boyfie but a date with a husband someday if have. So I think of going out together anywhere and watching movies together :')

18. Thing/s I hate most
Make my room messy and disturb any of my privacy

19. Weakness
Wish to be a more friendly person even if I meet anyone for the first time haha

20. Phobia
I afraid of lizard, frog and cockcroach. Oh my, please don't be nearby me. Yucks! I can go insane if there are those things nearby me.

21. What I hate most about school
Must come too early and no handphone with internet allowed lol

22. Things I find attractive in guys
Guys that take good care of his parents especially his mom since it reflect how he will take care of his wife someday

23. Biggest turn on
An intelligence, smart, nice-smelling and caring guy

24. Biggest turn off
Smokers and messy guy, oh and guy that is rude towards women with no good reasons

25. A random fact I know
Play with animals such as cats can give therapy to ourselves and relaxing

26. A quote I love my life on
At the moment, I love this quote - "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars." Usually this quote can motivate me.

27. Something I need to get off my chest
I miss my matriculation life actually because I just be there for 1 year only but still university life is nice eventhough need to use more money towards foods lol

28. A description of the person I hate and why I hate them
I don't hate that particular persons but just don't really like them haha. No need description and reasons I think, just let me keep it sorry

29. The last time I cried and why
I can't remember when the last time I cried but as long as I know, I have cried on 21st January 2016 because one of my cat died. Seriously sad for me to accept it but I know Allah love him more.

30. Looks or personality - why?
As for me, I choose personality because personality of a person reflect who he/she really are. Have good looks but with no good heart and rude, it does not really means anything for me.

Done!

2 comments

2 April 2016 at 11:59

Terima kasih tag ;)

4 April 2016 at 10:13

spot justin bieber :3 . hiks

The Talking Diary

Post a Comment